WorkStream DS (Digital Studio)
“Extreme Productivity. Saves Time. Drives Business to Your Lab”
WorkStream DS (Digital Studio) runs in the photographer’s studio. WorkStream DS is used to prepare images and orders that will be printed at the photo lab. All aspects of the order can be entered by the photographer, including image color corrections, cropping and composition, retouching, and product selection. WorkStream DS automatically generates an order archive and database for your studio. Orders prepared in WorkStream transfer seamlessly to your photo lab for automated production.
- Image entry/scanning
- Easy and accurate order creation
- Product selection
- Logo application
- Customer composites and templates
- Customer package unit creation
- “Live” color management tools
- Soft proofing
- Image re-sizing
- Cropping and rotating
- Automatic order submission
- Order history database integration
- Order tracking
Make up orders easily. Enter the order elements desired, including image product selection, package and print selection, onscreen cropping, rotating, retouching, resizing, quantity, composition, and color correction.
To enter a customer’s orders, simply select an entire folder. Specify which of the images will be printed. Cite the "products" or packages to be produced for each of the images. Products are clearly outlined in the "Products Window". There are standard prints, package prints, and custom sizes.
Image File Management
Manage the images without worries or difficulties. ZBE WorkStream DS enables you to input, organize, manage, and archive image files. Integrate them into your customer database.
Manage the images using resizing, cropping, zooming, and color correction.
Track your orders for confidence.
Images are viewed as thumbnails. You can adjust to the size and quantity of the thumbnails displayed on the screen to your preference.
Cropping on-screen is very fast and easy. By double-clicking, the image opens full-screen. You can crop by dragging the crop box into the desired position. Double-click again, and move on to the next image or, simply click the arrow button to bring up the next image in the file.
"On-Screen Soft Proofing" Color Correction
ZBE WorkStream software also allows "on-screen soft proofing" for the entire order. As you adjust the color controls, the color balance will change on your monitor. With an ICC profiled monitor, what you see (on the screen) is what you will get on the finished print! You can perfect the color, density, contrast, and saturation across a group of images simultaneously. You will get great results with total ease and confidence.
WorkStream DS supports the retouching of images at the click of button. Open the image that you want to retouch. Click on the “Retouch” button to open the image in Photoshop or whichever retouching program you use. The altered image will be transferred back to WorkStream.
- IBM compatible 500 MHz Pentium III PC or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 GB HD or greater
- CD-ROM drive
- CD-ROM writer drive (Rimage CD writer/printer recommended)
- 100 BaseT network post or faster
- High speed internet connection
- 19” to 21” color monitor, minimum screen resolution 1024x768 (1280x1024 or higher recommended)
- 24 bit color display card with at least 16 MB of video RAM
- ZBE’s ColorPro Rapid Color Input Device
- Software compatibility:
- Microsoft Word NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98
- PC monitor calibration software and hardware recommended
- Photoshop Version 6 or Version 7 recommended